Flip cell phones have already been titled as outdated these days. That’s why it’s really rare to find Sony Ericsson release flip phones to the market. But that reason doesn’t really make this manufacture avoid flip cell phone model in its whole productions. It's proven with the release of Sony Ericsson T707 Roseto the market.
In the era where touch screen smart phones have already taken the charge the market, this kind of flip cell phone doesn’t really have that huge and significant demand anymore around the market.
- Type: Sony Ericsson T707 Rose
- Release Date: May, 2009
- Price Purchased: $123.99
- Manufacturer: Sony Ericsson
Phone Specs: TFT, 256K colors, 2.2 inches, 240 x 320 pixels, 36 x 128 pixel external monochrome screen, 3.15 MP camera, MIDP 2.0, See Full specs.
- Classy and professional design | small monochrome screen that displays some useful information | Cool and attractive circle on the front panel that blinks | 3.2 MP rear camera and front camera |
- the attractive circle interface and external display are useless in outdoor | Sometimes, gesture feature doesn’t work | Design is too girly and cute for male users | If USB port gets dirty, it's difficult to connect it with the data cable
- Bottom line, this phone looks really girly and cute on the outside. So practically, this phone is not a wise choice if you're male. However, this phone makes a perfect cell phone for those professional career woman out there. It looks elegant and of course it makes woman look even more classy in front of men.
|Sony Ericsson T707 Rose|
The design of this phone looks really simple but unfortunately, not too eye catchy. Maybe the simplicity that being presented on the outside gives this phone a flat look. But that doesn’t mean that this phone is not sophisticated. In fact, if you look closely at the front side of this phone, Sony Ericsson T707 Rose has an outstanding secondary external monochrome screen (36 x 128 pixels).
This concealed monochrome screen will show you some important information regarding new updates that currently happen on your phone, such as: battery life, phone signal, time, missed calls and unread messages. The other great from this monochrome screen is the circle interface that will occur spectacularly every time you receive phone call from someone. This circle interface can also blink in 5 different colors.
Interface and Functionality
The screen inside the flip panel supports TFT, 256K colors that can display everything on the 2.2 inche screen in a beautiful interface. Moreover, the screen of this phone has been injected with a 240 x 320 pixels screen resolution, giving more accurate interface to the users.
This phone features some standard elements, such as: Loudspeaker, 3G network, Bluetooth, USB, 3.15 MP primary camera that supports Geo-tagging (cell-ID) and video calling, Stereo FM radio, MIDP 2.0, MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WMApro player, MP4/WMV/H.263 player, Gesture control and TrackID.
On data storage, it’s great to hear that this phone has been provided by the manufacture with the 100MB internal memory, while on the upgrade, the Memory Stick Micro (M2) up to 16GB is available at the phone shops.
Bottom line, Sony Ericsson T707 Rose has been equipped with some standard elements of a good cell phone, and this aspect is the one that matters. Morover, this phone also has a monochrome screen, which makes it look sophisticated on the outside.
With the support of 3.2 MP camera on the back, this phone is surely a worth buying cell phone and suitable for people, specifically women with busy career on daily basis.