Therefore, after rolling out the Xperia line up (e.g., Xperia S, Xperia U, etc) in the previous months, now Sony Mobile brings another fresh air to the mobile phone market. As it’s previously been rumored before, the latest Xperia series called Sony Xperia GX, which used to have a codename LT29i “Hayabusa”, has just been announced a while ago.
Unfortunately, for now, this device will only make its first debut in its own land, Japan, in the summer. However, just like what used to happen before to Xperia Neo that got unleashed to more places besides Japan, this Sony Xperia GX looks like will launch to more regions outside Japan, of course depends on the market demands regarding this device.
|Sony Xperia GX|
And apparently, Sony Mobile really addresses all of those requirements above perfectly well on this Sony Xperia GX, where this phone has:
- 4.6 inch screen,
- HD Reality Display with Mobile Bravia Engine,
- 13MP Exmor R camera with “stacked” sensor technology,
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor,
- LTE Radio that enables 75Mbps downloading speed and
- much thinner design at 5.16 x 2.72 x 0.4” (131 x 69 x 10.5mm) or 0.34” (8.6nm).
If you are one amongst many loyal fans of Sony Mobile’s smartphones, you better check out this phone when it’s finally available in the market globally.
source: Sony Mobile via PhoneArena