Samsung GALAXY Note II, absolutely will be so refreshing since 5.5-inch device can be so rare to find in the recent smartphone market to date.
Besides, among those gadget freaks, there must be a huge chunk of market share of people who want to buy a device that is bigger than smartphone and smaller than tablet. Therefore, the effort of Samsung to bring
Samsung GALAXY Note II will definitely be paying off, just like the predecessor that has been selling well in the market.
Anyway, if the last couple of weeks ago, we’ve already been hearing many rumors and news about Samsung GALAXY Note II, then this time, we will get more about this device.
According to some reports, the Note’s sequel will get some significant upgrades here and there. From a much bigger screen size, a better processor and many other new stuff will be found on this device.
Samsung GALAXY Note II is said will also come with:
- Android Jelly Bean preinstalled,
- 1.4GHz Exynos 4412 quad-core processor (just like the one that arms the Samsung GALAXY S3),
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED screen,
- 8MP camera on the back,
- 16GB or 32GB of internal storage,
- 1280x720 pixel screen resolution and
- possibly LTE connectivity, which is very possible since LTE has become the standard in many recent smartphones to date.
- Not to mention, the popular S-Pen stylus will be provided as usual.
The other reason is because Samsung GALAXY Note 2 has much more complete package of features than the new iPhone 5.
That’s why people, even ex-users of iPhone, will likely go with Samsung GALAXY Note II instead of iPhone 5 for those reasons. Besides, now Google Play has every app that iTunes has, so no wonder if anywhere in the near future, people are ready to make an extreme move or they want to try a new fresh experience by opting Samsung GALAXY Note II instead of the new iPhone 5. And it looks like the Note 2 will give Apple run for its money.